|[Home]||[News]||[Most Recent]||[Most Popular]||[Demos]||[Mmorpgs]||[Patches]||[Walkthroughs]||[Free Games]||[Casual Games]||[Core Games]||[Login]|
Anno 1404 Patch
The new patch 1.1 for Anno 1404: Dawn of Discovery has been released.
Most important changes include:
- A crash while saving a game could result in the online profile being lost. This error has been fixed.
- The use of special characters within the Windows user name, profile name or savegame name caused several errors (eg invalid savegames or crashes). This error has been fixed.
- Memory errors could lead to invalid savegames under specific hardware configurations. This error has been fixed.
- Ships which have destroyed a target now wait at that spot for new orders rather than returning to their starting point.
- The AI was unable to settle some islands. This error has been fixed.
- A function was implemented allowing the items offered at all three ports to be changed. The player now has the opportunity have the Items on offer changed upon payment of a fee in gold.
- Military influence areas and firing radii were visually improved to further simplify use of the military.
- Norias no longer worked properly after buying the "Mystery of the nomads' achievement. This error has been fixed.
- The "Scroll through Ships" and "Scroll through Warehouses" buttons were moved to a more prominent position above the minimap.
- The achievements "We have no time to lose" and "The Emirate" have been adjusted. The Imperial Cathedral must now be built in 7 hrs and the Sultan's Mosque in 5 hrs (previously 8 hrs and 6 hrs). In return, the condition requiring the people's satisfaction level to be "adequately satisfied" or better was removed.
Anno 1404: Dawn of Discovery Latest Files
Link to this pageTo link to this page, use this short link:
Cheats & Guides
Copyright (C) GameBorder 2006-2011