|[Home]||[News]||[Most Recent]||[Most Popular]||[Demos]||[Mmorpgs]||[Patches]||[Walkthroughs]||[Free Games]||[Casual Games]||[Core Games]||[Login]|
CoH: Opposing Fronts Patch v2.300
A new patch has been released for Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts.
This patch will update your game from version 2.202 to version 2.300
- 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 Team Automatch enabled.
- Added a number of missing tooltips and information popups.
- Re-factored competition logic for ranks and results.
- Fixed some bugs where whispers were not being sent properly.
- Leaderboard search is now not case sensitive.
- Fixed a number of crashes.
- Fixed a bug that would lock out valid match type options when kicked from a team or an invitation is cancelled.
- Players should no longer get disconnected from a game if the server goes down.
- Forcing ping updates when joining automatch games.
- Tabs will now flash if there is activity in the tab and it is not the currently selected tab. (ie. Game setup / Automatch)
- Reduced frequency of the Ping of Shame warning for other players.
- Fixed a performance tooltip bug that made it display the wrong number of players.
- Fixed some arbitration logic for random teams.
- Notifications will now be sent if the user ranks up or down.
- Fixed a number of issues with tool-tip layers.
- Added "Exit Game" option on the Count Not Verify Media pop-up.
- Refactored host notifications and automatch messages.
- Added user feedback to the Relic Online Account Details screen whenever an invalid input is given.
- User is now removed from channels when disconnected.
Click here for the full change log.
Company Of Heroes: Opposing Fronts Latest Files
Link to this pageTo link to this page, use this short link:
Cheats & Guides
Copyright (C) GameBorder 2006-2011