|[Home]||[News]||[Most Recent]||[Most Popular]||[Demos]||[Mmorpgs]||[Patches]||[Walkthroughs]||[Free Games]||[Casual Games]||[Core Games]||[Login]|
CoH: Opposing Fronts Patch v2.201
THQ has released a patch updating the English edition of Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts from v2.1 to the new version v2.201.
- Performance improvements, especially on single-core systems.
- Fixed a bug with account secret question collisions.
- Removed the ability to add chat messages with no content.
- Streamlined the in game downloader and added checksum verification.
- Increased the default volume mix output, should now be equivalent to original CoH.
- Fixed a bug where speech and music would stop mid-game.
- Replays now restore the custom atmosphere, and also do not reset the atmosphere for save games.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the UI losing functionality after watching an NIS.
- The screen no longer remains black if you save the game during a black screen transition.
- Fixed a number of incorrect speech triggers.
Company Of Heroes: Opposing Fronts Latest Files
Link to this pageTo link to this page, use this short link:
Cheats & Guides
Copyright (C) GameBorder 2006-2011