|[Home]||[News]||[Most Recent]||[Most Popular]||[Demos]||[Mmorpgs]||[Patches]||[Walkthroughs]||[Free Games]||[Casual Games]||[Core Games]||[Login]|
Company of Heroes Patch 1.51 to 1.60
A Company of Heroes English Patch bringing your game from version 1.51 to version 1.60.
New General Fixes & Features:
- Fixed AI bug that caused retreated units to gather closely around the HQ.
- Worldbuilder now shows territory properly.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while loading old files.
- Fixed a bug in crew switching during AT gun movement.
- Fixed a graphical bug in the replay menu.
- Fixed a bug with unit weapon slots after dropping two weapons.
- Fixed a crash bug when launching saved games from Windows Explorer in Vista.
- Fixed multiplayer maps not drawing boundary lines after a performance test.
- Anti-hacking systems have been integrated.
- Tiger Ace with wreck mesh has been fixed.
- Fog of War can be toggled on and off during Replays in the Replay Menu.
- Scenario packs will show UI images and loading screen.
- Recorded game files no longer saved to disk until after the game.
- Fixed timed ability not triggering on all selected squads.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Panzerschreck to misfire.
- Hyperlinking support added to news items.
- Addfriend and Removefriend commands are now disallowed in game.
Online Fixes & Features:
- Players can now see the number of “dropped” games in the player profile screen. (See note below)
- Performance improvements for lobby game pings.
- Performance bar improvements.
- Fixed a rare crash occurrence in the lobby.
- “Play Now” button is disabled if in dev mode or any mods are active.
- Implemented dropping fixes.
- Player ability levels are matched more evenly during automatch.
And much more
Company of Heroes Latest Files
Link to this pageTo link to this page, use this short link:
Cheats & Guides
Copyright (C) GameBorder 2006-2011