|[Home]||[News]||[Most Recent]||[Most Popular]||[Demos]||[Mmorpgs]||[Patches]||[Walkthroughs]||[Free Games]||[Casual Games]||[Core Games]||[Login]|
Dawn of War: Soulstorm Patch v1.1
The long awaited Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm Patch has been released.
- Fixed Sisters of Battle Holy Icon resource bug.
- Fixed Dark Eldar Observer Soul Powers bug.
- Fixed Eldar Harlequin's Dance of Death ability that reset the player's resources.
- The Illusory Monolith will no longer become real if there are Flayed Ones inside.
- Addressed an issue with trainers working in multiplayer games.
- The automatch matching range has been changed. Players will now only match up if they are within 200 points of each other.
- Observers can no longer use Dark Eldar soul powers.
- Harlequin dance of death no longer drains the player's resources.
- The Deceiver's illusionary monolith will now always despawn correctly when the ability duration is complete.
- Fixed Sisters of Battle holy icon resource exploit.
- Dias of Destruction Dark Scythe ability will no longer be fired multiple times in a single use of the ability.
- Sisters of Battle Mine Fields no longer leave their flame effect if they are destroyed before being fully constructed.
- The Daemon Prince healing in combat modifier will no longer apply repeatedly as the player issues attack orders against enemy heroes.
- Sisters of Battle Thermal Plasma Generator armor type changed to building medium.
- Furious Charge will now properly affect Cultist Aspiring Champions.
- Warp Spiders will now properly prioritize infantry targets over vehicles when automatically attacking.
- Seraphim Veteran Superiors will now benefit from Zealot Charge.
- After Martyr's Gift is researched Celestian Veteran Superiors, Imagifiers, and Seraphim Veteran Superiors will now properly provide a faith bonus on death.
- Dark Reaper Exarchs now benefit from optics upgrades.
- Tau Listening Post Rail Guns now improve the weapons DPS against all target types.
- Tau Broadside Battlesuits will now animate properly.
- The Hellion Squad Succubus's melee weapon will now properly increase in damage when Power Blades is researched.
- The Tower of Carnage add-on will now give the same resource bonus as the other races listening post add-ons.
- Torture Amp hotkey changed to M.
- Righteous Fever on Repentia squads will no longer turn off when the squad "leader" dies.
- Missionary Lay of Hands hotkey changed to Y.
- Battle Sister squads with heavy bolters using an attack move command will now properly attack at their max range of 40 meters.
- Smite can now target commander units.
- Entangle will no longer be unavailable on Guardian squads when a Farseer is attached.
- Tankbusta rockets can no longer attack ground.
- Tactical Missile Launchers can no longer attack ground.
- The Celestian Veteran Superior now benefits from Blessed Armor research.
- Skyray Gunships now have a fire on the move penalty.
- Archon special attacks now do damage at the appropriate time during the animation.
- IG Heavily Fortified Listening post upgrade now properly increases the damage of the listening post.
- The Tortured Slave's thrown death animation no longer repeats.
- The Penitent Engine's Flamers fire on the move penalty has been increased to be in line with other walkers.
- The Daemon Prince now has additional audio lines.
- The Helm of Alpharius Wargear now properly grants detection to the Daemon Prince in campaign.
- The Warbanner wargear will now properly affect the daemon prince.
- Honor Guard Grey Knights no longer take up population cap.
- Honor Guard Possessed Marines and Horrors no longer take up population cap.
Click here to read the full changelog.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm Latest Files
Link to this pageTo link to this page, use this short link:
Cheats & Guides
Copyright (C) GameBorder 2006-2011