|[Home]||[News]||[Most Recent]||[Most Popular]||[Demos]||[Mmorpgs]||[Patches]||[Walkthroughs]||[Free Games]||[Casual Games]||[Core Games]||[Login]|
Football Manager 2010 Patch v10.3
Patch v10.3 for Football Manager 2010 has been released. Changelist:
- Players who say they are willing to leave the club to help with the clubs debts no longer get upset if you transfer list or offer them out.
- Fixed scouts completing their nation assignments too early for small reputation clubs.
- Adjusted generation of names for Croatian newgens with second nationalities.
- Fixed older newgens in some cases getting youth contracts instead of regular contracts.
- Playing for a clubs A and B teams now does not count as having already played for 2 clubs in a season when joining a new team.
- Past meetings tables are now sorted by goal difference and goals for after points.
- National team facts information panel now only uses first team players.
- Adjusted changes in very low average attendances
- Fixed newgen name issues where some African newgens for example were getting English names because of their birth city language being English.
- Players no longer get unhappy about the clubs league position until after a reasonable amount of games have been played.
- Fixed bug where a person loses a language skill when changing from a player to a staff member.
- Stopped inappropriate manager to manager comments been available on Brazilian State league games.
- Adjusted newgen attribute creation and development
- Adjusted Danish cup attendances
- Players donít get called up to Olympic qualifiers if they have important club matches.
- Automatic rejection of other national job offers if offered multiple jobs. When you accept an offer it auto-rejects the other jobs just like it does with club management.
- Adjusted Turkish Super Cup attendances
- Adjusted Bulgarian attendances in continental matches
- Adjusted attribute progression
- Adjusted newgen PA levels
- Adjusted conversion of negative PA values
- Stopped players constantly feeling under media pressure.
- Cancelled friendlies now donít cause entire tours to be cancelled.
- User achievements screen now displays the date left after the user has resigned from a national youth team job.
- Stopped user been able to interact with players who are away on loan.
- Stopped two player happiness contradictions, wanting a new challenge/agreed a future move and also wanting to stay at the club.
- Improved the selection of players parent teams send to their affiliates.
- Fixed shots off target in quick matches sometimes being displayed as a negative number.
- Increased the number of strikers selected in U20 World Cup squads.
- Fixed German First Division games being refereed by lower division refs (requires new game).
- Improved international squad selections.
- Stopped unavailable players playing matches in inactive leagues.
- Stopped player conditions dropping so much in the quick match engine.
- Removed some pre-game histories that were being retained when playing with fake players (requires new game).
- Removed inconsistency in a players decision to try to learn a new preferred move or not.
- Stopped staff members joining much smaller teams for a minor job promotion (Steve Gatting etc.)
- Fixed an issue that could stop a human getting an international job when he is the best candidate.
- Made some improvements to Best Eleven selections.
- Fixed an issue whereby a scout was hired but couldn't perform scouting duties, mainly affects long term games.
- Stopped duplicate news item appearing for human managerís former team when appointing a new manager.
- Removed Chelsea transfer embargo.
- Fixed an issue whereby a player could become unregistered if user went on holiday over the registration deadline.
- Got the board to take into consideration the time left on a playerís contract when deciding to veto a free transfer.
- Fixed an issue whereby the board would state you can scout a region, but the option never appears for that region on the assignments dialogue.
- Fixed incorrect contract rejection reason when a coach rejects a contract due to basic wage.
- Fixed an issue whereby a human manager was prevented from accepting a management position at an amateur club upon the first time of asking.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect match sequence milestone could be displayed pre-match for the away team.
- When a player complains in the media the unhappiness isn't removed until they have responded to the managerís response.
- and much more
Football Manager 2010 Latest Files
Link to this pageTo link to this page, use this short link:
Cheats & Guides
Copyright (C) GameBorder 2006-2011