|[Home]||[News]||[Most Recent]||[Most Popular]||[Demos]||[Mmorpgs]||[Patches]||[Walkthroughs]||[Free Games]||[Casual Games]||[Core Games]||[Login]|
The new installer for OpenArena v0.60. OpenArena is an open-source content package for Quake III Arena licensed under the GPL, effectively creating a free stand-alone game. You do not need Quake III Arena to play this game.
Significant Changes on new version:
- Two new female player characters: Kyonshi and Major
- FOUR new maps: Capture the Space (CTF), Khaooohs (DM), Aggressor (DM), House of Cheeseathon (DM)
- Alot of polish, in the weapon sounds, weapon skins, weapon effects, gargoyle has wings and new skins, wake effects, etc.
- Engine updated to ioq3 revision 982, compiled with Ogg Vorbis support.
- Now uses its own base folder called "baseoa" and Application Data folder for storing settings, screenshots and automatic downloads.
- And last, but not least.... working bots!
Link to this pageTo link to this page, use this short link:
Cheats & Guides
Copyright (C) GameBorder 2006-2011