|[Home]||[News]||[Most Recent]||[Most Popular]||[Demos]||[Mmorpgs]||[Patches]||[Walkthroughs]||[Free Games]||[Casual Games]||[Core Games]||[Login]|
Tom Clancy´s EndWar Patch v1.02
A new patch for the retail version of Tom Clancy's EndWar has been released. It updates the game to v1.02 and improves stability. Previous bug fixes and improvements are included:
- Fixed performance drop that comes after playing 5-6 matches online.
- Updated Bink library to fix random crashes on Windows XP64
- Resolved issue of game crashing after launch when install directory contains
a dot/period in its name.
- Fixed random crashes on Windows XP64, caused by memcpy.
- Added FPS warning information for online games so players can see who has the
lowest FPS (connecting to a player with a lower FPS will cause you to have a
lower FPS as well).
- 3D render optimization for multithread
- Improved rendering performance by MSAA optimization
Link to this pageTo link to this page, use this short link:
Cheats & Guides
Copyright (C) GameBorder 2006-2011