|[Home]||[News]||[Most Recent]||[Most Popular]||[Demos]||[Mmorpgs]||[Patches]||[Walkthroughs]||[Free Games]||[Casual Games]||[Core Games]||[Login]|
Shaiya Launched in Poland
Posted by: GameBorder Staff on 2010-06-22 17:07:56
The critically acclaimed Shaiya (voted Best Free to play MMO in Germany in 2009) arrives in localized Polish version. Players will take sides on an age-old blood feud between two warring factions: the Union of Fury and the Alliance of Light. Delve into this deep and fascinating world:
Dungeons, Raids, Bosses, and Thousands of Quests:
-Thousands of quests (some yielding epic rewards) including 15-20 dungeons filled with dragons, demons and more. Enjoy small and large group raids (2-5 or 20-30 people), where survival requires strategy and cooperation.
- Solo or group play from levels 1-60, with 3 modes of difficulty and power.
- Dazzling animations and graphics, with stunningly rendered raid bosses towering over you the size of skyscrapers.
Competitive Player vs. Player (PvP) Combat:
- Defeat other players to advance in rank and work your way up the faction hierarchy, earn prestigious titles, extra stat bonuses, and additional benefits that impact your whole faction.
- Choose from a total of 3 unique PvP battlefields.
Realm vs. Realm (RvR) Warfare:
- A staggering and massive fight for control of the continent and compete for the Blessing of Goddess, a faction-wide buff that affect everyone in your faction even if you don't participate in PvP!
- The Blessing of Goddess is always at stake, creating a constant struggle in this dynamic and fascinating world.
- Your successes and failures on the battlefield have potential ramifications for the entire world.
Back to the news page
Welcome Unregistered User
[Log In / Register]
Cheats & Guides
Copyright (C) GameBorder 2006-2011